Saturday 16 June 2012

iPhone 3g(s) wallet case (notebook style)

Like most people I carry my mobile with me everywhere and feel somewhat naked without it. After a long day on the train traveling, taking my wallet out of one pocket and my mobile from a different, I thought there must be another way. I way of combining the two together. 

I stated with a simple cheap back case, which I glued into place (I hated to have to glue it and have since bought some mesh type hard cases which will allow me to stitch the cases in place). I then added two card pockets and a compartment for cash, receipts, and/or other cards. I finished it by adding an elastic strap and a red bookmark tab (which adds more of a notebook look to the case, but it also helps to remove the phone from the case). 

Here it is:




When I have finished the next version I will post pics of it. 

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment