Friday 6 April 2012

First post!

Hello everyone,

This the first post of my new blog and I thought I should take a moment to say hello and tell you why I have created this blog. I have recently begun creating leather products and sell then on a fantastic website called Etsy.com. I can't say enough about the site and if you have not checked it out then you are ready willing out. There is, however, one drawback to the site and I am not suggested that site be changed in any way. The site is designed for selling products and that is what it does. However, when the product is sold you can no longer view it. That is the drawback. I have made a number of different items and would like the other to see them even though they have been sold.

So, that is what the blog is going to be about. I am intending to post pictures of the products I create and maybe a few of the products that have inspired me. If you would like to view any of the products I have for sale, please check out my shop on Etsy.com. The link is below.

BlueFireLeather

No comments:

Post a Comment