Sunday 29 April 2012

Handmade Leather Watch Strap

Ok, everyone at some point in time brought a cheaper watch that had the lowest quality "leather" strap on it. You know, then ones that don't every really fit quite right. Well, I am no different. I have a few nice watches that I where on special occasions. But I don't like to wear them all the time incase I damage one. So, I brought a cheap watch with a terrible piece of ^@*£ strap. After a few days of trying to deal with the strap I gave up and put it in a drawer.

Well, after a few days of not having a watch I decided to do something about it. I took three piece of leather and created a watch strap. It was my first attempt but it end up looking really nice (at least I think so).

Let me know what you think (if you want to).




No comments:

Post a Comment